Rules & Policies
Your satisfaction is very important to us. We’re glad that you have chosen to spend your time with us and want to make sure you and all our guests enjoy their stay. With this in mind, we have outlined some basic RV park rules and policies.
- Your entire balance will be charged to your card when you book your site.
- If you need to make special arrangements, please call.
- If you cancel a reservation of six days or more, you will be charged a 25% cancellation fee. Feel free to call for details on stays of six days or more.
- Cancellations prior to 21 days of your arrival will receive a full refund but will be charged a $10 fee.
- Cancellations between 10 and 21 days prior to your arrival will receive a full refund but will be charged a $35 fee.
- Cancellations within 10 days will not receive a refund, but you may reschedule if canceled 48 hours before arrival.
- Reservations do not guarantee site location. 4 Guys RV Park will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
- We are full service open from March 1st thru November 15th and offer a limited number of sites from mid-November to the end of February. There is also no person on duty or set store hours from 11/15-3/1. Long-term campers are welcome during our off-season.
General Rules and Regulations
- Check-in time is 1:00 pm.
Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Five people per site are the maximum. There is an additional fee of $10 to add a tent to your site (space permitting) or a $5 fee for each additional person.
- We love pets, especially dogs, but pets with an aggressive nature are prohibited. All pets must remain on a leash, and waste must be picked up and disposed of. We have a $5 one-time fee total for pets.
- Quiet time begins at 10:30 pm and ends at 8:30 am. Children 16 and under must return to their site by 10:00 pm.
- Only 2 vehicles are allowed at a site. Visitors must check in and park in designated areas.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. No refunds are offered due to the discomfort of nature. No refunds for early departures, either.
- The speed limit throughout the park is 4.4 mph.
- Disorderly behavior
- Walking through other peoples’ sites
- Washing of RV or vehicles
- Oil changes and lubes
- Mats, carpet, etc., covering grass
- Damaging trees
- Liquid waste of any kind dumped on the ground or in dumpsters
- ATV riding in the park, but you can park your ATV/trailer at your site
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for the safety of their children. Be aware of where your children are and what they are doing. Children MUST be supervised in the bathhouse, pool, and restrooms. Parents/guardians will be held financially liable for damages caused by their children.
- Golf carts are permitted, but the driver must have a valid driver’s license. No loud golf carts.
- No parking on the grass. We have baby grass. Let it grow, let it grow! The trees too! They want to give you shade one day.
- Keep your site tidy. Place trash in designated containers. Do not burn or leave any garbage in the fire pits.
- Pool privileges are for paid campers only. Posted hours and rules must be observed. Swim at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. While park personnel may be present in the pool area, they do not have lifeguard training. An adult must accompany all children under 16 years and those who cannot swim.
- Video / Camera Surveillance: Property and buildings are monitored. As a customer of 4 Guys RV Park, you grant 4 Guys RV Park, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of you and your property in connection with the above-identified subject. You also authorize 4 Guys RV Park, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. You agree that 4 Guys RV Park may use such photographs of you with or without your name and for any lawful purpose, including such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.